Containers are used by truckers to carry load from the customer’s doorstep to the port, and then to the finish point. There are two ways that the shipment can be done, depending of the overall volume of the load: with a Full Container Load (FCL), or Less than Container Load (LCL). The ladder means that your load is not big enough to fill a whole container, so the empty space is shared with other customer’s load- which is shipped to the same destination.
Simplify your supply chain, maximize transit flexibility and contain costs with end-to-end service support – utilizing regional gateway options, multiple daily air carrier schedules and contracts with multiple carriers. The express shipping options of air freight make it a valuable option for coordinating time sensitive shipments to almost anywhere in the world. This can be particularly advantageous for smaller and mid-sized companies as it allows them to participate in international trade in an expeditious and effective manner. Shipping by air also offers the advantage of a high level of security as airport controls over cargo are tightly managed.
- Typical transit time of 3-5 days
- Cargo transportation for freight of all shapes, sizes and types – including dangerous and oversized goods
- Door-to-door, all – inclusive delivery with other options available
- A team of highly trained certified dangerous goods experts are available
- Import/export customs brokerage
- End-to-end real time visibility
Just choose what solutions suits you best and we’re here for you.